Size60 120 60 pack
When you’re pregnant, you want the best nutrition for you and your baby.
Prenatal Easymulti supports optimal health for you and your baby:
- Numerous vitamins and minerals are known to support fertility when you are trying to conceive
- Replenishes vitamins and minerals depleted by the added demands on your body of a growing fetus
- Reinforces your immune system at a critical time when you can’t afford to become sick
- Enhances your vitality and combats feelings of exhaustion, low energy and weakness often experienced in pregnancy
- Makes up for nutritional shortfalls in your diet and ensures that the baby has an adequate supply of nutrients
- Improves the quality of breast milk
- Contributes to the development of healthy bones and higher bone density
DHA is crucial for fetal brain and eye development. Since the body can’t manufacture DHA, it must be supplemented through your diet. The developing baby gets it from the mother. Studies have shown that you can improve your baby’s mental and physical development by increasing your DHA levels. DHA intake has been linked to improved birth weights, enhanced immunity, and a reduced risk of allergic disease and preterm delivery. Prenatal Easymulti ensures you get adequate amounts.Bone strength and immunity
Vitamin D3 helps you absorb calcium and phosphorus, to help mothers and babies build and maintain their bones and teeth. Babies born to women who are vitamin D deficient are at a greater risk of developing osteoporosis or asthma later in life.Energy
Iron is essential for making hemoglobin, the protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen to the other cells. During pregnancy, your blood volume increases almost 50%, therefore requiring more iron to make more hemoglobin to maintain your energy.
Iron is not always easy to obtain through diet alone. That’s why Prenatal Easymulti has 15 mg of iron bisglycinate in healthy oils, a non-constipating form of iron that is easy to absorb, allowing you to absorb the iron you need to support your pregnancy.
Morning sickness affects 70-85% of pregnant women. Vitamin B6 manages the symptoms of nausea and vomiting.Neural Tube Defects
Folic acid and vitamin B12 reduce the risk of neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly by as much as 75%. Folic acid supplementation, fortified food (post-1999) along with prenatal screening has seen the birth prevalence of neural tube defects amongst women with no personal health risks, the decline in Canada from a rate of 15 per 10,000 total births in 1998 to 8.2 per 10,000 total births (live births and stillbirths) in 2007. It should be taken 3 months before conception, throughout pregnancy, and in the postpartum period, as long as breastfeeding continues. Women should follow the advice of their healthcare practitioners.Omega absorb™
Through the power of healthy oils, our award-winning delivery system allows our bodies to absorb the nutrients it needs to improve our health and achieve our wellness goals.
- FOLIC ACID
- FISH OIL